Friday, March 13, 2009

Life Journey


My Senior Collection.  Spring 2007.
Watercolor, Marker, Colored Pencil, Ink.
Back to the drawing board...(get it???)


Sadly, my first job of my adult life has come to an end.  
Happily this currently leaves me time to update my fashion design portfolio and prepare for Renegade Fair Brooklyn Summer 2009 by making inventory for my jewelry.  
I have never had a time in my life where I had no job or school so this should be an adventure. Also I should add I bought a ticket to Barcelona  about 3 weeks ago for May.  I am happy to say I will still be going and hopefully now it will be an even more important eye opening experience for me. Plus it gives me something to look forward to in the jobless abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin