Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yarn Yarn and More Glorious Yarn!!!

Additions to my personal yarn stash:
Include Hand dyed, Handspun, and Naturally Dyed Yarns from:
Wind Spun Yarn- Hand and Naturally Dyed with Cochineal and Logwood (my Natural Dye teacher from SAIC would be proud)
Sliver Moon Farm- Hand Dyed Yarn
Maple Creek Farm- Hand Dyed Yarn
Handspun by Stefania- Gorgeous Handspun Yarns
Jitterbug by Colinette in Velvet Plum colorway. This little lady stole my heart at first glance.  Also Hand dyed.  I have used this yarn before and LOVE working with it.  I wish it came in a worsted or sport weight.

Congradulations to these vendors for winning my heart with their beauties and making me put my money where my mouth is.(Also a big thank you to all the vendors in the post and the last post who kindly allowed me to take pictures to share with all you folks.)



Just some eye candy...

Colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin