Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Aftermath....

In the aftermath of Bust I now have almost 2 weeks off for the holidays.  I am off to the library to do some research.  I really started going to the Chicago Public Library while I was in school there probably by my sophomore or junior year and I love just getting lost for a few hours browsing art and craft books from the shelves.  Also, I definitely believe getting my out of my dorm room/ apt to write papers for class I was able to focus much better.  Plus kids at my school were too cool, I couldn't go to the SAIC library without getting distracted with people watching.  Now that I'm in NYC the public library is a great place for me to go indulge myself for a day and gather inspirations for near future work!!!!! 
Will Report Back with Interesting finds.

1 comment:

  1. Checked this out through Nora's blog...that is such a great idea. I used to get lost in my college library too, but I think spending winter weekend afternoons at the library would be so enjoyable and cozy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin