Sunday, January 18, 2009

That's Right Folks, I've been Sewing!

For my adoring fans!

I love making a garment to wear for a specific upcoming occasion.  Last Friday after work I headed over to Mood on 37th St to pick up come fabric for a motorcycle style jacket I knew I was going to make in wool, when while I was standing in line I caught a glimpse of what I think is MJ fabric, so went a head and bought a yard thinking I have a dinner to go to in a week I'll make a fabulous top and so here it is...

Closeup of Kimono Style Top with Cowl Neck.  
Finished Just in Time to Wear To Dinner.

Finished Shirt with French Seams and Handfinished Neck, Sleeves, and Hem.


Fabric Pattern Laid Over Final Fabric for Cutting on the Floor, can't wait to not be a hunch back and have a space where I can work on a cutting table...till then...

3 comments:

  1. cute! love the fabric. you need to post a pic of it on you though! we need to see the full effect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a totally different picture in my mind when you told me about htis shirt on the phone. It's cute. I agree with Erin, you need a picture of you wearing it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin